Saturday, November 7, 2009

My first post

My first blog post! Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a 35 year old mother of 1. I have been married for 16 years, have a 10 year old son. I quilt, scrapbook, and downright crafty girl. I graduated from college (Miami University Ohio) at 30 years old and went to work for a local Steel Company. My dream job would be working in a creative environment (wouldn't that be nice) Of course it wouldn't do for me to work in a quilt store....have to resist the urge to roll naked in the material (you think I'm kidding)!
Our son is the best thing that every happened to us. He is a 10 year old boy with autism! He has what is considered high functioning classic autism. He is not only the cutest kid but also the sweetest kid in the world! Not a bad bone in his body, he loves people and truly wants to be friends with EVERYONE!
My husband is a locall Firefighter/Paramedic. Yep, real life hero girls! Still makes me swoon after 16 years! He also happens to be the best daddy in the world! Not many big macho 37 year old men would dress up for halloween with their kids but my hubby does! He is completly in love with our little boy and does everything he can to make his life better. What more could you ask for in a husband!
Sometimes I rant, sometimes I rave, not always in a good mood, but hope to entertain and share with people.
Welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

  1. You both are awesome parents. I can see and hear the love you have for your precious son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....I love what you said because it is exactly who you are. You guys are great and I love you! XXOO

    ReplyDelete