Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Finds

My favorite find, a little egg basket that I found at a garage sale. It was $5, which I thought was a great price. Obviously I keep magazines in it along with a few of my sons comic books for his goodnight reads.
I bought this recliner at the same garage sale it was, get this $30. I couldn't believe it. I love the check print on it. It is the perfect fit in our bedroom. I have my sons quilt that I made thrown over the back. It doesn't live there just waiting to get time to hang it up in his room.

I found this cute little print at the goodwill. It had a hidious green frame. I brought it home, changed the frame out with one I already had and it looks so cute in my kitchen. I love the jar in the picture. It makes me smile.

I found this little box at the goodwill. I sanded down the top and stained it, stenciled a star on the top and we were good to go. The little cup and bowl were found at a garage sale. The little light was new when I bought it, but I did get it at the dollar store :D
I found this $5 crock at the same garage sale where I bought the chair. I fill it with my magazines and it lives on our fireplace mantle. I love the crock it is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment